| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sao L. Gonzaga in October is warm at 20.1 °C (68.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is wettish. Around 197.7mm (7.8in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:25 long and the longest day is 13:13 long with an average length of 12:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Sao L. Gonzaga October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sao L. Gonzaga, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sao L. Gonzaga:
- Villarrica, Paraguay - 326.3 kms (202.8 miles) NNW
- Formosa, Argentina - 401 kms (249.2 miles) NW
- San Juan Bautista, Paraguay - 284.1 kms (176.5 miles) NW
- Pilar, Paraguay - 366.2 kms (227.5 miles) WNW
- Encarnacion, Paraguay - 150 kms (93.2 miles) NW
- Posadas, Argentina - 148.1 kms (92 miles) NW
- Corrientes, Argentina - 383.3 kms (238.2 miles) WNW
- Paso De Los Libres, Argentina - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) SW
- Monte Caseros, Argentina - 329 kms (204.4 miles) SW
- Artigas, Uruguay - 265.1 kms (164.8 miles) SSW
- Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay - 321.8 kms (200 miles) N
- Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - 320 kms (198.8 miles) N
- Chapeco, Brazil - 275.9 kms (171.5 miles) ENE
- Irai, Brazil - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) NE
- Passo Fundo, Brazil - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) E
- Caxias Do Sul, Brazil - 381.6 kms (237.1 miles) ESE
- Santa Maria, Brazil - 193.1 kms (120 miles) SE
- Porto-Alegre, Brazil - 410.3 kms (254.9 miles) ESE
- Encruz. Do Sul, Brazil - 338.9 kms (210.6 miles) SE
- Bage, Brazil - 337.9 kms (210 miles) SSE